||la la la la la la la la la
i haven't updated in a very long time.
this week has been pretty shitty.
priddy shiddy indeed.
- started the week off my getting hit in the head with sahana's water bottle. i have a lump that still hurts on my temple. she ment to hit my backpack but kind of missed.
- then someone was a complete and udder ass to me, which pretty much sucked.
- then i got my report card back with not one b, but two. that's the worst i have ever done on a report card.
- at skating that night i ran into the wall. no, i didn't run into it, i slammed into it. my hip, my knee, and my elbow are completely bruised.
+ someone then called me and apologized, which i must admit, was very big of them. thank you!
- then i found something pretty fucking hilariously idiotic out.
i guess the whole week wasn't all bad though ..
+ i had some fun at school, especially during english. i freaking love our back corner, even though i have apparently been booted off of the island, and jeremy hates me, and i suck at life .. lol. but i won't quit life because, ya know, quitters never win. and it definitely was not me that stole lesley's poem book. it was under jordan's desk anyways.
+ robbie came in this weekend! i haven't seen him in like three years, so that was pretty cool. he, nick, sahana, and i went bowling, ate at rio, and then came over to my house for a little while.
+ s-dizzle then stayed the nightizzle for rizzle. which was fab, as usual!
+ and i got to go to the mall two days in a row. can i get a hell yes?!
+ after synchro, tess & dee came out and ate at rice bowl with my mom and i. that was fun.
+ tess is now spending the night. but before she could stay the night i had to go with her and her mom to their church to set up for pictures. their church is scary without all the lights on! and then, of course, there was that x-rated movie tess and i made, lol.
tomorrow i have a lot of homework to do and i have synchro and i have learn-to-skate and i have to make lesley cupcakes. oh my. i am going to have a freaking busy tomorrow.
you all sleep tight tonight though!
la-la-la-love to you, baby.